Coming back with the cash and long hard days in the saddle
All of our Ultras are in scenic areas with great trails. You have a chance to get out on a long ride, with fully stocked checkpoints to help fuel you along. After you make it to the finish, food never tasted so good as it does at the survivors BBQ. Some cold beverages, stories to tell around the campfire from a long day on the steed and you're talking about a darn good time.
Come out and support these races and we'll see you there!
Is it possible to buy too much Camo?
Ul - Ultra - XXC - 3 to qualify, top 3 + final = total
Ultra-Lite - 2 to qualify, top 2 + final = total **
** Note that VA Ultra events do not have an Ultra-Lite option
- Men Open
- Women Open
- Masters 45+
01 Ul#1 - Middle Mountain Momma - Clifton Forge, VA / Douthat State Park
- Douthat 5 mile climbs, 3 mile downhills (must be part mountain goat)
05 Ul#2 - Massanutten Hoo-Ha! - Mc Gaheysville, VA / Massanutten Resort
- Always a good time (get lost and found around Kaylor's knob trail)
06 Ul#3 - Big Bear Lake Ultra & Ultra-Lite - Bruceton Mills, WV / Big Bear Lake Camplands
- Ever ride all the trails in one day? Now you can (all 52 miles - singletrack)
27 Ul#4 - Slatyfork Fat Tire 50 Ultra & Ultra-Lite - Slatyfork, WV / Elk River Touring Center
- Remember Fat Tire Festival? Red Run, Tea Creek Mtn (bring it if you can)
17 Ul#5 - Revenge of the Rattlesnake Ultra & Ultra-Lite, Finals - Davis, WV / Blackwater Bikes
- This is a classic, if you can get yourself and your bike to the finish in one piece, you're doing something. Throwin' down Davis style. (Plantation, Lindy - enough said)
And where do you stand?