Ultra Series Going Pro!
The Ultra Series has always been my personal favorite on the WVMBA scene. All of our Ultras are in scenic areas with great trails. You have a chance to get out on a long ride, with fully stocked checkpoints to help fuel you along. There are many stories to tell around the campfire from a long race. After you make it to the finish, food never tasted so good as it does at the survivors BBQ. Some cold beverages, and your talking about a darn good time. Come out and support these races and I'll see you there!
2013 WVMBA Ultra Series - Are You Tough Enough????
- May 5 Middle Mountain Momma - Douthat 5 mile climbs, 3 mile downhills (must be part mountain goat)
- May 19 Wayne Ultra - Good trails barely in Ohio, we'll still claim 'em (feel the pain of the Wayne)
- June 8 Massanutten Hoo-Ha! - Always a good time (get lost and found around Kaylor's knob trail)
- June 30 Cheat Mountain Ultra - Raw trails in the National Forest (watch for bears and mountain lions)
- August 4 Big Bear Ultra - Ever ride all the trails in one day? now you can (all 52 miles - singletrack)
- September 8 Slatyfork Fat Tire 50 - Remember Fat Tire Festival? Red Run, Tea Creek Mtn (bring it if you can)
- Final September 21 Revenge of the Rattlesnake - This is a classic, if you can get yourself and your bike to the finish in one piece, you're doing something. Throwin down Davis style. (Plantation, Lindy - enough said)
And just where are YOU standing? Find out here- 2013 Ultra Series Point Standings